Wednesday 25 January 2017

                 The  unforgettablday in my life!

             Today is the unforgettable day of my life that had a thought of sharing my lovely experience.First of all I'm a person who finds pleasure in watching at clouds,but to my astonishment I have'nt ever found any pattens in it.Even about this I've wondered a lot many times.But,today...it was a day which I've never imagined of! I  had my exams today,as usual I've been engaged in checking my answers till the last minute. But,anyway on the whole I was left with an boring fifteen minutes full of restrictions-not to lie down, not to sleep, not to turn and a lot many not to-s, and finally luckily as I was seated on a place next to the window,as people would acyually prefer during their journeys(most preferably for we tamizhians with the ancient habit of  achieving seats by putting kerchief) and so I was like watching outside,settled busy in my hobby of  admiring the clouds but today upto my surprise,it was just five minutes left and it was those five minutes which I was insisting from the beginning!I was thinking of one of  my favourite tamil songs(en jeevan) and wondering about the lyrics,that if it would actuallly suit for a person or God...may be in my point of view I felt it would aptly suit the relationship between me and God who had always been with me through all my struggles and suddenly out of  all  thoughts before I'd return to the exam atmosphere I felt the presence of God,His fingers holding my hands tight! and suddenly I saw a pattern on the cloud,to my surprise this was first time I'm seeing a cloud with a pattern and that too of two-dimension.One was a pattern of a cross and the same in another dimension as an angel with two wings on sides which would most probably suit the view of a cross as well by itself.I was speechless for a moment and blinked my eyes without even bothering if the people around me would actually notice at me...but,when all this went on all of a sudden the pattern changed into an abstract portrait of a dog made out of cloud-yeah! that is how it looked like and again there was a change inn the pattern,it led to an deer and finally ended up suddenly in an portrait of a fawn. And, that fawn disappeared in front of my unblinked eyes before even I could realize what is going on!And I shared this to some of my close friends too.I  feel  I'm sooooo blessed and really lucky to come across some happenings which are actually challengingly hard to believe-just to say in a word "MIRACLE"

                 "When prayer becomes your Habit,                                                        Miracles becomes your lifestyle!"    

                  Hope with longing Prayer and withstanding FAITH will never lose!                                                                                                                                                   -Aishu

3 comments: