Monday 16 January 2017

                            

                   A comeback...

         After  a  very  long  period  of  time, nearly an exact period of three years,it has been to have a sight,once again at my Blogspot.But,now it's summat exciting. Because,now I walk through my leisure time. And, ofcourse I do agree, I'm not that good at being an active blog user,but hope to spend the max of my time to update my blog instantly. Faced a lot of enjoyments in the past year, it feels as if  just completed my 10th board exams,but now all of a sudden, a year passed, and am upto get into the greatest strategy of my life-yeah,it's my 12th standard.It haven't started yet,but very soon! It had been a great perplexity for deciding the field to get in, and now am feeling that it was just a wave that I've met with whereas the sea is awaiting my way! Anyway my future is as a blank notebook infront of me, but who knows,the otherside of it, interestingly it may be an unknown story book as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment